Workplace Health and Safety (WHS), previously Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), policies and procedures are designed to protect of workers by preventing accidents that result in worker illness, injury or death. This instruction manual provides information on health and safety policies and procedures that will show you how to work safely and could save your life.
This unit is appropriate for those working in all roles, at worksites within:
- Civil construction
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
The unit of competency can be found at: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIWHS201
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.