Use Hand and Power Tools (RIISAM203) – Training Package
This Use Hand and Power Tools (RIISAM203) – Training Package covers the use of hand and power tools in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes planning and preparing for work, selecting and using hand tools and power tools, and cleaning up.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational, service or maintenance roles, at worksites within:
- Civil construction
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
The unit of competency can be found at: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIISAM203
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.