Read and Interpret Plans and Specifications (RIICCM203) – Training Package
This Read and Interpret Plans and Specifications (RIICCM203) – Training Package contains an overview of the various types of drawings and plans, their essential elements, components and drawing quality control measures. It also covers reading and interpreting the various types of construction plans and drawings used on work sites.
This unit is appropriate for those working in a operational roles, at worksites within:
- Civil construction
The unit of competency can be found at: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIICCM203
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.