Provide Work Skill Instruction (TAEDEL301)
This Provide Work Skill Instruction (TAEDEL301) training pack covers the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to conduct individual and group instruction and demonstrate work skills, using existing learning resources in a safe and comfortable learning environment. The unit covers the skills and knowledge required to determine the success of both the training provided and one’s own personal training performance. It emphasises the training as being driven by the work process and context.
The unit of competency can be found at: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/TAEDEL301
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.