The Operate Support Equipment (RIIMPO208) training package covers a participant’s skills and knowledge required to operate support equipment in Coal and Metalliferous mining and Extractive.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational, service, maintenance and trade support roles, at worksites within:
- Coal mining
- Metalliferous mining
The Operate Support Equipment unit of competency can be found at: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIMPO208
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.