This Operate Small Plant and Equipment (RIISAM204) training package covers the operating of a range of small plant and equipment in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes the planning and preparation for work, the conducting of pre-operational checks, the use of the plant and/or equipment, and carrying out operator maintenance and cleaning up.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational, service and maintenance roles, at worksites within:
- Civil construction
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
The unit of competency can be found at: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIISAM204
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.