Maintain and Monitor Site Quality Standards (RIIQUA201)
This Maintain and Monitor Site Quality Standards (RIIQUA201) training module examines procedures and techniques to maintain and monitor site quality standards. The material outlines your roles and responsibilities and provides information that will assist you in maintaining and monitoring quality standards on site.
Learning outcomes include:
- ability to plan and prepare for quality work outcomes
- application of quality systems to individual work activities
- identify, assess and implement risk controls
- monitoring and reporting of quality standards on a worksite.
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.