This Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practises (BSBSUS301) training package applies to those with responsibility for a specific area of work or who lead a work group or team. It addresses the knowledge, processes and techniques necessary to implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices, including the development of processes and tools, such as:
- identifying areas for improvement
- developing plans to make improvements
- implementing and monitoring improvements in environmental performance.
The unit of competency can be found at: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSBSUS301
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.