This Handle Resources and Infrastructure Materials (RIISAM201) training material outlines the safe handling and disposal of non toxic construction materials. Including safe lifting and stacking techniques to minimise injury and danger to yourself and others, procedures involved in site clean-up, identifying and handling hazardous substances, non-toxic material disposal and equipment storage.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational support roles, at worksites within:
- Civil construction
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
The unit of competency can be found at: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIISAM201
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.