Work in the resources and infrastructure industry involves hazards and risks. Most of the hazards can be reduced or eliminated, making the workplace a safer place to work. The Conduct Local Risk Control (RIIRIS201) training pack will explain the process of identifying hazards, assessing risk, identifying unacceptable risk and implementing the required controls.
This unit is appropriate for those working in entry level operational roles, at worksites within:
- Civil construction
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
The unit of competency can be found at: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIRIS201
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.