The Communicate Information (RIICOM301) training pack covers the communication of information in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes: communicating information orally and in writing; achieving meeting outcomes; making presentations, and participating in negotiations.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles or as members of committees, at worksites within:
- Civil construction
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
The Communicate Information (RIICOM301) unit of competency can be found at: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIICOM301
Your Training Pack includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.