Take 5 – Frontline Risk Assessment Tool
Pertrain’s “Take Five” is a frontline risk management tool that helps workers to identify hazardsand manage risk before starting a task.
Developed by industry for industry, Pertrain’s Take 5 system:
- brings risk-based thinking to managing workplace tasks
- is easy to use
- is comprehensive
- is relevant to all Australian workplaces.
Supported by Pertrain’s free Take 5 training package, the Take 5 can be readily integrated into an organisation’s existing Health and Safety Management System. Check out the training support here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ufEoAXpHSQ
The hazard observation (HAZOB) pages within the Take 5 book assist workplaces to proactively promote a safety culture and to manage hazards. The HAZOB is frequently a part of an organisation’s safety management system to improve safety and health in the workplace.
Specifications: Size: 130mm x 80mm
- 40 x Take 5 checklist pages
- 5 x Hazard Observation Report (HAZOB) pages
- 5 x Notes pages
- Wiro spiral binding
- Laminated front and back covers
- We use recycled paper and vegetable-based inks
- Proudly designed and printed in Australia
Pertrain also produces other risk assessment checklist books (e.g. SLAM, SAM, STAAR, SAO). Pertrain can customise checklist books to reflect your organisation’s exact requirements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will contact you to discuss your needs.