Training Log Book
Our training log book can help you to record informal training and operational experience obtained on the job. It is used to keep theory and practical training records, and also to record previous experience and claims for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
The benefits include:
- experience is gained under a range of conditions and over a period of time
- training is on a one-on-one basis
- feedback from an experienced operator is immediate allowing corrective action to be taken
- trainee and supervisor are both held accountable for training and training outcomes
- can be used as evidence of experience.
Size: A5 (148mm x 210mm)
|Size:||148mm x 210mm|
|Design & Printed in Australia|