An effective Safe Work Method Statement / Job Safety Analysis book involves the following five actions.
- Break the job down into steps.
- Identify the potential hazards.
- Identify and agree upon controls to eliminate or control those hazards.
- Put the controls in place and check to see that they haven’t created new hazards.
- Proceed with the job and monitor for changes in your work area. Make sure the controls still effectively control the hazards.
This version of our SWMS/JSA has the ability to calculate a risk rating for each hazard both before and after controls. The risk rating concept is optional and we have created another version of this book with the rating concept removed if required.
Pertrain can use this SWMS/JSA template and customise it to your organisation (add a logo, include a different risk matrix etc). These forms save time and lives!
|Size:||210mm x 297mm|
|Pages:||12 x SWMS/JSA sets (4 pages per set)|
|Laminated front covers|
|All sets are numbered and in duplicate|