Operate Elevating Work Platform (RIIHAN301D)
This training package covers Operate elevating work platform (RIIHAN301D) used in the mining and civil construction industries.
The unit of competency can be found here: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIMPO301D
The EWP Operation Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
This training resource is provided to introduce you to equipment operations, the obligations you have as an operator and the procedures used while performing work. It also outlines the ways in which you can improve safety and efficiency by correctly using the machine you are operating.
Use this resource in conjunction with the equipment manufacturer’s manual for the specific operating procedures of the machine and refer to your site operating procedures.
This resource contains information that will assist you to:
- plan and prepare for operations
- select and maintain appropriate plant and equipment
- work safely on site
- work with others to achieve the required outcomes
- respond appropriately in an emergency.
Downloading your files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $350.