Licence to operate non slewing mobile crane (TLILIC3006A)
Licence to operate non slewing mobile crane (TLILIC3006A)equipment operations training package specifies the outcomes required for the operation of non-slewing mobile cranes (TLILIC3006A) of greater than 3 tonnes capacity that incorporate a boom or jib which includes articulated type mobile cranes and locomotive cranes, but does not include vehicle tow trucks, for licensing purposes.
The unit of competency can be found here: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/TLILIC3006A
Your Licence to operate non slewing mobile crane (TLILIC3006A) Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.