Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (TLILIC0012A)
This Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (TLILIC0012A) package specifies the outcomes required for the Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (TLILIC0012A) with a capacity of 10 metre tonnes or more, mounted on a vehicle for the principle purpose of loading and unloading such a vehicle, including the application of load estimation and slinging techniques to move a load, for licensing purposes.
The unit of competency can be found here: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/TLILIC0012A
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.