Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (40 tonnes) (TLILIC3009A) – Training Package
This Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (40 tonnes) (TLILIC3009A) – Training Package specifies the outcomes required to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 40 tonnes) for licensing purposes. It encompasses the requirement for non-slewing mobile crane licence and the vehicle loading crane licence.
The unit of competency can be found here: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/TLILIC3009A
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.