This Licence to Operate a Personnel and Materials Hoist (CPCCLHS3001) training package specifies the outcomes required to operate a builder’s hoist in which personnel, goods and/or materials may be hoisted, and which comprises a car, structure, machinery or other equipment associated with the hoist, and which may be a cantilever hoist, a tower hoist or a multiple winch operation. Included in this definition are situations where winches may be configured to operate as hoists for the transportation of personnel for licensing purposes.
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.