Licence to Operate a Bridge and Gantry Crane (TLILIC3003A)
This Licence to Operate a Bridge and Gantry Crane (TLILIC3003A) package specifies the outcomes required for the Licence to Operate a Bridge and Gantry Crane (TLILIC3003A). It does not cover the types that are controlled from a location remote to a permanent cabin/control station on the crane and that have three or less powered operations, that is hoist/raise and lower is one operation, for licensing purposes.
The unit of competency can be found here: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/TLILIC3003A
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.