Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations (RIIMPO308)
This Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations (RIIMPO308) training package covers Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations in the mining and extractive industries. It includes planning and preparing for operations, operating the dozer, carrying out post-operational procedures.
This unit is appropriate for those working in mobile plant operator roles, at worksites within:
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
The unit of competency can be found here: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIMPO308
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.