This Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations (RIIMPO301) training package covers Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations in the mining and extractive industries. It includes: planning and preparing for operations, operating the excavator, and carrying out post-operational procedures.
This unit is appropriate for those working in mobile plant operator roles, at worksites within:
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
The unit of competency can be found here: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIMPO301
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.