This Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations (RIIMPO318) training package covers Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating skid steer loaders; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the skid steer loaders; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
- Civil construction
The unit of competency can be found here: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIMPO318
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.