Conduct Civil Construction Dozer Operations (RIIMPO323D)
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction dozer operations in Civil construction.
This Conduct Civil Construction Dozer Operations (RIIMPO323D) unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
The unit of competency can be found here: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIMPO323D
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.