Pertrain realises that companies and industries use different terminology and writes documents accordingly. An example on one document type is:
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Standard Work Practice (SWP)
- Safe Work Procedure (SWP)
- Standard Work Instruction (SWI)
Pertrain understands that well written procedures:
- standardise operations
- create a framework for all business decisions
- increase organisational accountability and transparency
- ensure compliance with laws, regulations and industry requirements
- reduce risks to the organisation, the employees, contractors, visitors and clients.
At Pertrain we take the time to discuss your organisation’s vision, goals and current work practices before writing policies and procedures that suit your organisational climate and mode of operation.