Pertrain Pty Ltd grants the licensee of this Pertrain material, permission to use the resource for purchaser in-house purposes only. The Intellectual Property in, and copyright of, text and graphics provided by Pertrain for the development of this resource remains vested in Pertrain.
Pertrain does not grant ‘the purchaser’ the right to deconstruct these resources or parts thereof to develop other training resources.
Pertrain does not grant ‘the purchaser’ the right to sell work produced by Pertrain to a third party or to allow a third party to use any component of Pertrain’s work for the third party’s own benefit. However TAKE 5, HAZOB and JSEA books are allowed to be purchased online and re-sold by approved resellers.
Our training resources or parts thereof must not be distributed, either electronically or in hard copy, outside of the purchaser’s organisation without the written permission of Pertrain Pty Ltd. Permission can be sought by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Time Limit: Pertrain Pty Ltd carries no responsibility for materials being outdated by new legislation or government changes.
2. Change of Mind: We are unable to offer a refund for a change of mind or incorrect purchase orders.
All online orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery for Training Packages, Equipment Manuals and Reference Books is currently 2 weeks.
We use Australia Post to deliver our orders.
If a tracking number is provided by the transport company, we will update your order with the tracking information.
Unless otherwise stated the rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
1. Faulty or incorrect items: Returns will only be accepted if Pertrain Pty Ltd is notified within 10 days of receiving the goods. If you have received a faulty item or received an item in error, we are happy to replace, exchange or refund the cost of the item for you. We will pay the costs of postage and handling if you return a faulty item or an item received in error. If you choose to exchange or replace the item we will pay the costs of postage and handling of the replacement item. Please contact us before returning any items.
2. Damaged Items: All products are carefully packed to ensure reasonable handling through the delivery process. We are not responsible for damage resulting from abnormal or extreme delivery conditions.
3. Returns Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please call us on 07 5445 2233 or email email@example.com to request a refund.
- Mail your returned item to: Pertrain Pty Limited, PO Box 713, Buderim QLD 4556
- Include in your package a print-out of the return email we send to you.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Accepted Methods of Payment for online orders
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
This resource has been developed after extensive consultation with industry partners. It is a collaborative view and does not necessarily represent the view of any specific body. For the sake of being concise, it may omit factors that could be pertinent in particular cases. This product is meant for educational purposes only and is not a substitute or replacement for the workplace’s existing policy and procedures.
While care has been taken in the preparation of this resource, Pertrain Pty Ltd does not warrant that any licensing or registration requirements specified here are either complete or up-to-date for your State or Territory. Pertrain Pty Ltd does not accept liability for any damage or loss (including indirect and consequential loss) incurred by any person as a result of relying on the information contained in this resource.
Pertrain Pty Ltd, does not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided in this resource or incorporated into it by reference. The information is provided on the basis that all persons (responsible RTO, trainers and assessors) accessing this material accept responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content. No liability is accepted for any information or services which may appear in any other format. No responsibility is taken for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites.